Top 3 Reasons To Service Your AC Unit
Maintain Air Conditioning Filters
You don’t want the airflow of your A/C to be obstructed. This will affect the efficiency of your system by 5% to 15%! You will be amazed at what replacing your compromised filter can do to lower your energy consumption and save from the high costs of your energy bill.
Service Air Conditioner Coils
You need annual maintenance for your evaporator coils. The dirt that accumulates in it should be cleaned. Your outdoor condenser coils also need to be cleared of any debris.
This affects the humidity of your home. Excess humidity can discolor your carpet and walls. Keeping this maintained is essential to keep your home looking great.
Regularly servicing your AC unit not only keeps your system functioning efficiently, but also can prevent costly emergency repair scenarios that typically strike on high temperature days. Plus, it protects your long term investment so that your A/C lasts for many years. We recommend A/C tune-up for maximum efficiency.
Here at Absotemp Climate Control, we can help you extend the life of your A/C. We offer the following services:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Monitor refrigerant levels and pressure
- Test air conditioner safety controls
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- Clean & check condenser coil to increase efficiency
- Measure for correct air flow
- Lubricate all moving parts to reduce wear (if applicable)
- Inspect existing evaporator coil
- Advise of improvements if needed
Call Absotemp Climate Control today for an inspection. We have affordable maintenance plans to consistently care for your HVAC systems.